ago. She weighed 21lbs even. I can't remember how tall she was!! Terrible I know! She is crawling everywhere and starting to get into things. I had forgotten what it's like to constantly chase and baby proof. Having lots of fun though! Things are never dull as usual. We have been "healthy" for several weeks now. Feels like such an accomplishment. Annabelle did have a reaction to her vaccines though which caused her to have very little of an appetite. She lost nearly 2 lbs in 5 days. She's happily packing them back on. She still has only 2 teeth, but there are definitely more coming in....She loves to be chased. She can dance, stand and cruise, fake sneeze/laugh (we aren't sure what it is) clap, wave bye bye...and throw herself backwards for FUN at any given moment. She is eating most of the soft table foods that we eat and still refuses any baby food. Growing way too fast for me!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
ago. She weighed 21lbs even. I can't remember how tall she was!! Terrible I know! She is crawling everywhere and starting to get into things. I had forgotten what it's like to constantly chase and baby proof. Having lots of fun though! Things are never dull as usual. We have been "healthy" for several weeks now. Feels like such an accomplishment. Annabelle did have a reaction to her vaccines though which caused her to have very little of an appetite. She lost nearly 2 lbs in 5 days. She's happily packing them back on. She still has only 2 teeth, but there are definitely more coming in....She loves to be chased. She can dance, stand and cruise, fake sneeze/laugh (we aren't sure what it is) clap, wave bye bye...and throw herself backwards for FUN at any given moment. She is eating most of the soft table foods that we eat and still refuses any baby food. Growing way too fast for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I want to see those girlies right now! Could they possibly be any cuter or any more fun! Their Mama is also included! Belle has her daddy's twinkle in her eyes and smile! Love you all
ReplyDeleteMe too ...Luckily I get to see them today! Charlie is always afraid Sammie is going to take his things. Char/Lola trait... Lola and Belle are growing up so fast, they are so sweet....looking forward to seeing them, makes me smile...:)
ReplyDelete