From previous experience we knew that in order to get decent seats OUT OF THE SPLASH ZONE during the killer whale show, you have to get there about a half hour before it starts. We were there early enough that I decided to take Lola down to the bottom near the tank on the VERY END (as the whales were splashing a bit at this point) to give her an extreme up close look as the whales rounded out the front of the tank going towards the back. A trainer was sitting guard right next to us, so we were just talking and watching. A whale was coming towards us splashing but I figured since no one was commanding him/her that it would swim on by. NOT SO MUCH. It resulted in Lola and I getting a freezing cold salt water bath. Lola was so mad at first that the whale had splashed her. Then we just started giggling about it considering 2000 people saw it happen. Lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment