Wednesday, November 24, 2010

5,4,3,2,1

Oh No she didn't...
Oh yes, she did! She actually made it all the way up and was SITTING on the counter...obviously, I had to put my camera down for her safety :) Wow, amazing what the camera picks up that you can't see. There is nothing on my wall visible like in this picture about the light switch. Crazy...and kinda gross

Annabelle has decided to be my crazy climbing child. She can and is the sweetest little thing, but she does not listen at all. She's a baby, I know. However, she is old enough to somewhat understand the concept of no. She could care less. She is also old enough to figure out how to drag chairs around for stepping stools and also to use toys. Wow. As much as our days have become rather trying, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but home with her. Love love LOVE my brave little girl...
Belle can say so many things now. Some words we understand, some we don't, but Lola does. Example: Mom, she wants you to get us a cookie. The girls are playing better together. They enjoy playing tag, even if Belle is mostly "it". Sisters are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I believe this might be the year for an upsidedown Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the stepping stool for AB for Christmas is not needed! She will improvise and figure it out on her own! Love that little peanut!

    ReplyDelete