The girls had so much fun playing with Maddy on Thanksgiving Day. They tend to cling to her and not let go when she is around. Maddy stayed the night with us Thanksgiving night and then Friday we drove to Shipshewanna for my birthday and Christmas shopping. The girls didn't really enjoy the shopping but we stayed in Shipshewanna (which is a big deal because our lake cottage is only 30 miles or so away) at a hotel that has a water park. The water park was a GREAT little getaway for us. My parents, aunt and cousin, the girls and Maddy and I all stayed in the same hotel suite equipped with TWO sets of bunk beds. You can imagine my girls excitement. I didn't get too many pictures at the water park because I was busy taking turns chasing Annabelle around while my dad and Maddy were busy taking Lola down the slides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment