Monday, March 14, 2011

Still here!

I don't think I've EVER gone almost two months without a post. To say it has been crazy busy around here is an understatement. Our house is finally listed ..which was the easy part. The hard part is trying to sell it. For those that are wondering, no we don't have a new house picked out yet. We have such a struggle with deciding which school we want the girls to go to or if we want to send them to a private school. Decisions decisions.

The girls are both awesome. Lola is loving school still and learning so much it's unreal. To hear her talk she is best friends with all 16 of her classmates. Most likely her teachers too. :) She still enjoys just being a fun girl and doing silly things. Her most favorite thing right now is her Ipad which we have started putting a time limit on. She also loves to draw and play with her pets. Annabelle is still the sweetest little lovie with just the right amount of naughty. I can hear her on the other side of the house saying "k mommy" before I have a chance to see what she's in to. She talks so much that it's impossible to count her words and she'll repeat mostly anything. Her love for Yo Gabba Gabba, her paci and her lovie (blankie) are still as intense as ever. We are truly blessed and thank God for our babies every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment