My goal is to take a picture of the girls every Friday before they go to school so I can see how much they've grown over the year. Last week my camera battery had died. This one is from today.
Lola still continues to love preschool. I can't believe how much she has learned already. The teachers must keep them constantly busy. Belle is not so hip on the idea of school. She cries when I drop her off. When I pick her up she usually has her pacifier still in her mouth and she is clutching her lovie. One of the teachers is usually holding her also. She has cried each time I've picked her up too. I'm going to continue to send her though because I know deep down as hard as it is, she needs to be around children her own age and have someone else care for her. It's only 2.5 hours and I KNOW they would call me if they needed me. Am I reassuring you or myself? ;)



I don't know if I can handle a week by week picture of those sweet babies! I don't need a reminder of how quickly time is passing. They are the best--just like their mama and daddy!
ReplyDelete